The centre for women studies addresses the issues and problems of women. The college realised the felt need for such a Centre under which Health Education for women, Gender Sensitivity programme are conducted.
- To enlighten student trainees on women rights, issues and problems.
- To extend service to the women with problems.
- To empower women to ensure equality.
- To convert invisible women into visible.
- To conduct research projects on gender issues, women issues, factors empowering women etc.
- To kindle the students awareness on burning social issues of women.
- To provide health education, counselling for adolescent girls in and out of campus.
- To encourage networking co-operation and clustering with NGO’s and other colleges.
- Creating Awareness
- Providing Training
Department of Social Work (B.S.W) is in charge for running the Centre for Women Studies.